Sunday, September 30, 2007

Robbed @ gun-point!!

So last night I was robbed at gun-point! I went to a club with my sister-in-law to see my little brother DJ. He wasn't there so we left. We were walking back home and about a block away from my house a guy asked for some directions..no big deal, I gave them to him and kept walking. He asked for directions again to a different place..thats when my red flag went up. Sure enough, 2 seconds later I felt a hard poke in my back....a gun. I told my sister-in-law to keep walking and go in the house (not visible to the gunman. We were around the corner.). The robber than asked me to empty my pockets. I complied but still was hit in the face. He took what little cash I had and still was unsatisfied. He raised the gun at me. I was shit-your-pants scared. I thought for sure this guy was going to shoot me. By the grace of God a passer by in a truck shouted something out of his window and frightened the robber off. The guy in the truck was oblivious to what was happening, I'm sure he just wanted directions.

2 comments:

Excaliburt said...

Isn't it ironic. The fact that the guy who actually wanted directions probably saved you from any more harm from the guy who didn't want them. That sucks though my friend. It's me Joe-Excalibur and I am glad that you finally posted I've been waiting to comment to you and let you know you should come by my blog and check it out. By the way did you know that your news feed on the right, you can change which keywords it searches for on google, so for instance you can change it from being Apple, Microsoft, etc. to something that you really enjoy. I tried calling your house phone too but for some reason it just goes straight to your mailbox for your phone. I'll talk to you later.

Joe

Cracked said...

Dang...that really sux. I'm sure you got a good look at him and stuff and filed a police report, yah? But how about you...you ok? This really sux hard...why bad things happen to good people I will never truly understand. Hang in there, man! We gotta meet up for a nice frag session one of these days...you know the original GoW crew...esp since a certain someone *cough*Joe*cough* is going to be joining the rest of us in the 21'st century and is actually gettting internet! And what is up with that phone of yours...I think yer screening ur calls, huh?! *sigh* :P