Tuesday, November 13, 2007

COD4 has Stolen my X360 Friends!!!


While I'm sure COD4 is a good game there is no reason to abandon other games completly. I had such a great experiance with a certain group of live friends but now every time i look at my friends list it's all COD4. I understand it's new and exciting but you would think they would just pop in a game I have...that by the way they talked me into buying..Halo3..and play a few rounds just 4 me but nooooo..they would rather leave me messages..."get COD4 and we'll play wiyh you again. Im a husband and father of 2. I have to plan for a 60$ game purchase. I can't buy games on a whim. I already have a game to buy this month so i guess poor Jordy is out of luck...sad face. I hope you guys are having fun.

2 comments:

Cracked said...

gosh...the sons of bitches! Imagine the nerve of them! :D

Cracked said...

still no posts... boohoo! :P