Friday, October 12, 2007

Xbox live...the Movie!

I have a few good friends on Xbox .live that i would put in the movie. In order of appearence they are..Marlon wayans as me. Al Aquilo..a famous Filipino actor as Gords. Nick Swardson as Joe. Chili from TLC as my wife...I think they kind of look alike. Barbara Striesand as my mom..and the nutty professor as my dad..i swear he looks just like him. The movie has no plot or story. Just people saying funny shit on Live.

Me
Gordon
Joe
My Wife
My Momhref="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvR2a-xOXEEik1XGhtOrWrL7NbqnIZexbOk8ieNR1QwNUeFszQ-2BsOCcDXMOlg7blVIkqKpAtEGgaUCX3LRol3r5ihttDxNpVdguvtjNZTK-X2Ej0KJ6xRcGZi6fpW_w0rszP0zFCfx8/s1600-h/CANN9LGY.jpg">
My Dad

6 comments:

Cracked said...

PMSL!!! Nice...I'll have to do my own...in the Hollywood blockbuster vein...hehe...

Cracked said...

I'm putting an ad in Variety for the casting call for my movie... I expect a lot of responses... :P

Excaliburt said...

Got myself a game one for you jordy on my blog, sorry bout the other night i fell asleep talking to critty so ill be on today around 5 30.

Excaliburt said...

I NEED A NEW JORDY POST IT DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! I JUST BEAT UP A HOMELESS GUY BECAUSE OF IT.

JOE

Cracked said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cracked said...

Indeed...a new post would be nice... Until we get a new post I think I'm going to sacrifice a kitten every night upon the alter of Baal, that I've haphazardly constructed in my back yard... Let the blood-letting commence!! **crazed maniacal laughter**